30 minutes · $150
Great for studio sessions + for quickly documenting life stages. 3 months, 6 months, yearly, etc.
Also great for kid's headshots or for quick family photos for holiday cards, etc.
2 hours · $250
Perfect for a more in-depth family session at home or at your favorite local hangout to get a great slice of life.
This is the perfect amount of time to get handfuls of perfect, traditional family photos and also for documenting all of those casual, playful moments in between.
This is also the perfect session for high school seniors.
4 hours · $450
Let's go on an adventure!
Perfect for bigger adventures where we can really get lost, explore around and create a whole day of fun.
Also amazing for a casual morning or afternoon at home session, where we document what real life looks like. Maybe, making breakfast then getting ready and going to a park or to the lake, grabbing coffee and donuts and then coming home to play before nap. Any slice of your already-set routines that you want to remember forever.
- I occasionally license my photos for use in commercial + editorial campaigns (magazines/advertising/etc) and I offer a $100 print credit for any families that want their photos to be included. If you'd like to take part in this just let me know and I'll send you a model release for the images from your session and a coupon code to use in your gallery!
- All sessions can expect an online gallery with 20-40 proofs per hour of shooting uploaded within 30 days of your session and a 30% discount on any prints + products ordered within the first two weeks that your gallery is up. Proofs are for previewing in your gallery only and may not be downloaded or saved in any way. You're also more than welcome to come into the studio so we can go through your photos together and brainstorm on the best ways to use them!
- All session fees are due when booking your session. Because they reserve your date + time they are nonrefundable, however, I know that life is unpredictable (especially with kids!) so your session fee is 100% transferrable to a different date if we have to reschedule for any reason.
- Some of you may have seen that I've been occasionally photographing sessions on film. Our session + location + lighting will all factor into whether I use a film camera or a digital camera, or a combination of both. If I do shoot with film during your session, everything will be exactly the same for you (except for the exponential increase in nostalgia factor and the undeniable magic of documenting images on real film). You'll still have an online gallery full of images, and the ability to purchase digital files, regardless of whether the image was shot on film or digital. If you have any questions about the process at all, just let me know!
- Every once in a while I also offer super quick + super fun 10-minute photo sessions for kiddos in the studio for $100 that I call 10 in 10 sessions. These usually sell out pretty quickly, so sign up for the newsletter on the contact page to be the first to know about the next one.
I have my photos; now what?!
I'm glad you asked! (or I asked for you, but I knew that's what you were thinking!)
Your 30% discount applies to any print + product + album, so you're really able to pick exactly what you would like and create your own custom collection based on what works best in your home and how you're most excited to display your photos.
If you have any questions, or are confused about what the best option is, I would love to talk about it or get together and go through all of your photos and the options in person. This is the fun part where you get to choose how these photos stay in your life and hopefully that's by being printed and displayed instead of as sitting on a file on your hard drive, never to be seen again.
If you're excited about something that isn't offered in your gallery, let me know and we'll figure it out together!
* It's really, really, really important to me that what I offer to the amazing people that I get to photograph is within financial reach. Because of that, if finances are a road block, please please please talk to me and I would be more than happy to setup a payment plan that takes any financial strain off and makes it more feasible for you to take these moments that we documented and treasure them forever.
This year I have a brand new gallery system that I think you're all going to absolutely love! You can now purchase + design products STRAIGHT from the gallery! FINALLY!
Hardcover Albums · 16-page album printed on matte high-end photo paper paper with thick layflat pages. Come with either a linen cover with foiled lettering or a photo-printed cover. Extra pages for Hardcover Albums are $10 per additional spread (1 spread = 2 pages)
- 8 x 8 album · $250
- 10x10 album · $350
- 12x12 album · $450
Softcover Magazine · These 8.5" x 8.5" flat, saddle-stitched magazines are printed on matte recycled paper with custom photo cover layouts. Extra pages for magazines are $5 per additional spread
- $150 for a set of 2 identical magazines
Albums are an amazing way of getting the very most of your photos and making sure that they're preserved for a lifetime (or more!). For my regular clients, I also can't imagine a better way to document how your family is growing than with individual albums from each session that you can constantly look back on.
* albums + extras are all eligible for the 30% discount that you receive within the first 2 weeks that your gallery is active.
Framed prints are purchased by frame size and then you're able to choose how you would like your photo printed; either the full size of the frame or with a white border around the print.
- $50 · 5x7 frame + print
- $75 · 10x10 frame + print
- $100 · 11x14 frame + print
- $150 · 12x18 frame + print
- $200 · 20x24 frame + print
Photo is printed on a thick (8 ply) mat board so they can be displayed on their own or in a frame.
Gallery boards are $75 and you have your choice of one 11x14, two 9x9s, two 8x10s or four 5x7s.
PRINTS + DIGITAL FILES
High resolution digital files are delivered electronically, straight from your gallery, and come with a print release for personal use so you're able to print them as many times, and as large, as you would like. Photos can not be sold or used commercially without additional licensing from Sara Montour.
- 1 file · $25 each
- 10+ files · $15 each
- 20+ files · $12.50 each
- 50+ files · $10 each
- 100+ files · $7.50 each
The new gallery handles digital files in a slightly confusing way because they don't show up very obviously as an option, but all you have to do is click the little "download photo" icon and it will automatically add them to your cart. If you accidentally add one that you don't want to purchase, just unclick the download photo icon and it will take it out of your cart for you.
SMALL PRINTS (4x6 + 5x7) · You now get a discount on small prints as you purchase more of the same size!
- 1 print · $15 each
- 5+ prints · $12.50 each
- 10+ prints · $10 each
- 20+ prints · $7.50 each
- 50+ prints · $5 each
- 100+ prints · $3.50 each
- $25 - 8x8, 8 x 10, 8 x 12, 10 x 10, 11 x 14
- $50 - 16 x 20, 20 x 24
- $100 - 24 x 36
- I now have greeting cards available in your galleries!
- I'm also happy to upload any of your photos to Minted so you can create a card using their gorgeous designs, just shoot me an email and we'll get started!