30 minutes · $225
Great for studio sessions + for quickly documenting life stages. 3 months, 6 months, yearly, etc.
Also great for kid's headshots or for quick family photos for holiday cards, etc.
2 hours · $325
Perfect for a more in-depth family session at home or at your favorite local hangout to get a great slice of life.
This is the perfect amount of time to get handfuls of perfect, traditional family photos and also for documenting all of those casual, playful moments in between.
This is also the perfect session for high school seniors.
4 hours · $525
Let's go on an adventure!
Perfect for bigger adventures where we can really get lost and create a whole day of fun to explore a state park or do your favorite activity as a family together (kayaking? paddleboarding? snowshoeing? camping? building a giant snowman? rock climbing? going to the State Fair? anything you want!).
Also amazing for a casual morning or afternoon at home session, where we document what real life looks like. Maybe, making breakfast then getting ready and going to a park or to the lake, grabbing coffee and donuts and then coming home to play before nap. Any slice of your already-set routines that you want to remember forever.
- All session fees are due when booking your session. Because they reserve your date + time they are nonrefundable, however, I know that life is unpredictable (especially with kids!) so your session fee is 100% transferrable to a different date if we have to reschedule for any reason.
- All sessions can expect an online gallery with 20-40 proofs per hour of shooting uploaded within 30 days of your session and a 30% discount on any prints + products ordered within the first two weeks that your gallery is up. Proofs are for previewing in your gallery only and may not be downloaded or saved in any way. You're also more than welcome to come into the studio so we can go through your photos together and brainstorm on the best ways to use them!
- Digital files that are purchased in your gallery are for personal use only and may not be used commercially without further licensing.
- I occasionally license my photos for use in commercial + editorial campaigns (magazines/advertising/etc) and I offer complimentary digital files for any families that want their photos to be included (5 files for 10 in 10 sessions, 10 files for 30-minute sessions, 20 files for 2-hour sessions and 50 files for 4-hour sessions!). If you'd like to take part in this just let me know and I'll send you a model release for the images from your session and a coupon code to use in your gallery!
- Every once in a while I also offer super quick + super fun 10-minute photo sessions for kiddos in the studio for $150 that I call 10 in 10 sessions. These usually sell out pretty quickly, so sign up for the newsletter on the contact page to be the first to know about the next one.
BOOK YOUR SESSION
(For 4-hour sessions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can fine tune all of the perfect little details together!)
current Specialty sessions
I have my photos; now what?!
I'm glad you asked! (or I asked for you, but I knew that's what you were thinking!)
Your 30% discount applies to any print + product + album, so you're really able to pick exactly what you would like and create your own custom collection based on what works best in your home and how you're most excited to display your photos.
If you have any questions, or are confused about what the best option is, I would love to talk about it or get together and go through all of your photos and the options in person. This is the fun part where you get to choose how these photos stay in your life and hopefully that's by being printed and displayed instead of as sitting on a file on your hard drive, never to be seen again.
If you're excited about something that isn't offered in your gallery, let me know and we'll figure it out together!
* It's really, really, really important to me that what I offer to the amazing people that I get to photograph is within financial reach. Because of that, if finances are a road block, please please please talk to me and I would be more than happy to setup a payment plan that takes any financial strain off and makes it more feasible for you to take these moments that we documented and treasure them forever.
Hardcover Albums · 16-page album printed on matte high-end photo paper paper with thick layflat pages. Come with either a linen cover with foiled lettering or a photo-printed cover. Extra pages for Hardcover Albums are $10 per additional spread (1 spread = 2 pages)
- 8 x 8 album · $250
- 10x10 album · $350
- 12x12 album · $450
Softcover Magazine · These 8.5" x 8.5" flat, saddle-stitched magazines are printed on matte recycled paper with custom photo cover layouts. Extra pages for magazines are $5 per additional spread
- $150 for a set of 2 identical magazines
Albums are an amazing way of getting the very most of your photos and making sure that they're preserved for a lifetime (or more!). For my regular clients, I also can't imagine a better way to document how your family is growing than with individual albums from each session that you can constantly look back on.
* albums + extras are all eligible for the 30% discount that you receive within the first 2 weeks that your gallery is active.
Framed prints are purchased by frame size and then you're able to choose how you would like your photo printed; either the full size of the frame or with a white border around the print.
- $50 · 5x7 frame + print
- $75 · 8x10 frame + print
- $75 · 10x10 frame + print
- $100 · 11x14 frame + print
- $150 · 12x18 frame + print
- $200 · 20x24 frame + print
Photo is printed on fine art paper and then mounted on styrene to resist warping.
- $50 · 5x7
- $75 · 8x10
- $100 · 9x9, 11x15
These 1 1/2" fine art canvas wraps are printed directly onto museum-quality canvas using archival ink. Canvas comes ready to hang with black paper backing, sawtooth hanger and bumpers.
- $150 · 8x8, 8x10, 10x10
- $200 · 11x14
- $250 · 16x20
- $300 · 20x24
- $400 · 24x36
I love these awesome calendars as a fun way to display your images throughout the year. You can start and end on any month and can choose from several designs + sizes
- $50 · 6x9 calendar with a clip or wood stand
- $75 · 8x12 calendar with a clip
- $100 · 11x17 spiral bound calendar
- $50 · 24 flat 5x5 or 5x7 cards + envelopes
- $75 · 24 folded 5x5 or 5x7 cards + envelopes
- I'm also happy to upload any of your photos to Minted so you can create a card using their gorgeous designs, just shoot me an email and we'll get started!
SMALL PRINTS (4x6, 5x5, 5x7)
You now get a discount on small prints as you purchase more of the same size!
- 1 print · $15 each
- 5+ prints · $12.50 each
- 10+ prints · $10 each
- 20+ prints · $7.50 each
- 50+ prints · $5 each
- 100+ prints · $3.50 each
- $25 - 8x8, 8 x 10, 8 x 12, 10 x 10, 11 x 14, 12x18
- $50 - 16 x 20, 20 x 24
- $100 - 24 x 36, 30 x 30
- $200 - 40 x 60
Fine Art Prints
- $75 · 8 x 8, 8 x 10
- $100 · 8 x 12, 10 x 10
- $150 · 11 x 14, 12 x 18
- $250 · 16 x 20
- $350 · 20 x 24
- $500 · 24 x 36
High resolution digital files are delivered electronically, straight from your gallery, and come with a print release for personal use so you're able to print them as many times, and as large, as you would like. Photos can not be sold or used commercially without additional licensing.
- 1 file · $25 each
- 10+ files · $20 each
- 20+ files · $15 each
- 50+ files · $10 each
- 75+ files · $7.50 each
The new gallery handles digital files in a slightly confusing way because they don't show up very obviously as an option, but all you have to do is click the little "download photo" icon and it will automatically add them to your download tab. If you accidentally add one that you don't want to purchase, just unclick the download photo icon and it will remove for you.
If you're ordering both prints and digital files, just go to the downloads tab when you're done, click "buy high-res photos" and it will add them to your cart.