10 IN 10 SESSIONS | SERIES 5 · LOVEYS
Last year I started a personal project called 10 in 10 where I photographed one person for only 10 minutes and created 10 final photographs from that session. I completely fell in love with these little shoots and the perfect photos that could come out of such a limited time and have now spun that concept into an ongoing, fun series of events that anyone can sign up for.
The very first theme that we did was all about kids and their loveys and it was so much fun that I had to bring it back again this year! So grab your kiddo and their favorite lovey/toy/blanket, book your time slot below, and let's capture some adorable moments and create some beautiful images for you!
Each 10 minute session is only $100 and comes with one 10x10" print of your choice and a gallery of 10+ final proofs to choose from; along with 10% off any additional prints + products you might like.
- WHEN · Sunday, March 1st, 2015
- WHERE · A gorgeous natural light studio in Northeast Minneapolis
- GOODS · 10 minute session for 1 kiddo
- GOODS · 10+ final proofs to choose from in an online gallery
- GOODS · one 10x10" print of your choice
- GOODS · 10% off additional prints + products, always
- GOODS · 30% off additional prints + products for the first 2 weeks your gallery is up
- COST · $100
- WHY · Because your kiddo is adorable and 10 minutes is the perfect amount of time for a stress-free, memorable photo shoot that both you and your kiddo will love.
- HOW · Pick an open time below and book your session. After your session is booked you will get an email with everything you need to know to be prepared for the day.
- FINE PRINT · Because session times are limited, they are available on a first come first serve basis and the session fees are non-refundable.
- FINE PRINT · The 10+ final proofs are available for purchase in your gallery, but the high resolution files do not come with the sessions.
- FAQ · Can I bring multiple kids? Of course! However, each time slot only gives us enough time for one child, so if you would like bring additional kiddos, just book multiple sessions in a row. I space the time slots out 15 minutes apart, so two sessions, back-to-back will actually give you 30 minutes instead of 20.
- FAQ · What should my kiddo wear? Whatever they love the most! The only hard and fast rule is to avoid giant logos, but other than that feel free to have them wear as many colors/patterns as they would like.
- FAQ · Can we see some more examples? Of course! There's a gallery of some of my favorite 10 in 10 images, here
- ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS · email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll help you out!